The Thunderbolt Scouts is a scout organization, similar to the Camp Fire USA. They show a wide range of skills that also can be used to collect information from a wide variety of materials. Most of these activities or information contained in the guide are often related to badges.
Almost every Thunderbolt Scouts' uniform have a color pattern of a shirt with a dark shade of red, a reddish orange beret (for girls)/cap (for boys), sashes worn over their right shoulder, a midnight blue skirt (for girls)/shorts (for boys) with leaf green stripes and reddish orange boots. But each uniform has a special touch to identify each member.
- Bonnie's uniform is a dark red dress with reddish orange stripes.
- PJ's uniform was a sleeveless shirt with a brown collar, cargo shorts and teal slippers.
- Marie's uniform had long sleeves with a reddish orange collar and ripped daisy dukes.
- Victoria's uniform was a turtleneck shirt with a jumper dress over it and Mary Jane Shoes
- Olivia's uniform was a sweater and a knee-length skirt. She wore a headband instead of a beret.
- Kaylee's uniform was a sleeveless shirt with a leaf green collar and high-waisted dress